McFly Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wikipedia Game!

2 posters

Go down

The Wikipedia Game! Empty The Wikipedia Game!

Post by t.fletcher_love Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 am

This game is pretty simple.
You basically have to go from one thing on wikipedia to another thing only from searching the first them.
Ex. McFly to Miley Cyrus
You would only be aloud to search McFly and then from there you would click something that leads you to the next page (in this case Jonas Brothers which is found under Radio:Active) and then keep clicking on things (the blue links on the pages) until you get to the page your supposed to end on.
Here's what you should post for the result of getting from one page to another
This is for McFly to Miley Cyrus
Start - McFly - Jonas Brothers - Nick Jonas - Hannah Montana - Miley Cyrus - Stop

After you type in your result create another one for the next person to do.

It's more fun when the two things are farther related like Green Day to McFly, but they still have to be somewhat related you cannot tell the next person to go from something like Lady Gaga to Banana. Also make sure the one's you do are possible.

I started this game cause I wanted to see if I could go from Avalon High by Meg Cabot all the way to Devon Werkheiser

Here's Avalon High by Meg Cabot to Devon Werkheiser [i'm doing this as i type it in so it maybe really random and long cause i don't really know how i'm getting there]
Start - Avalon High by Meg Cabot - Avalon High (film) - Gregg Sulkin - Wizards of Waverly Place - Selena Gomez - The Suite Life of Zack & Cody - Victoria Justice - Zoey 101 - Austin Butlet - Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide - Devon Werkheiser - Stop

The next one is Hello Kitty to AT&T. If you pay attention to all the blue words you'll get there.
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Number of posts : 844
Female
Location : US (the once place McFly's music need to be heard in)

Back to top Go down

The Wikipedia Game! Empty Re: The Wikipedia Game!

Post by lightspeed out of my mind Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 am

whoa I gottit! This is cool.

Hello Kitty - Vocaloid - iPhone - Apple Inc. - AT&T - Stop

Ok lemme see...

Draco Malfoy - Finding Nemo
lightspeed out of my mind
lightspeed out of my mind
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Number of posts : 1821
Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:33 am

I thought of a different route for hello kitty to At&t you'd get there clicking on the simpsons and you'd get to a simpsons video game then ps2 and then microsoft and then windows then windows fone then at&t

here's draco malfoy to finding nemo
Start - Draco Malfoy - Tom Felton - Disney Channel - Ice Age - Monsters Inc. - Pixar - Finding Nemo - Stop

i got stuck at ice age and then finally i clicked on monsters inc.

The Next one is Love at First Hiccup to T.U.F.F. Puppy (this one's really easy if yow know who the actors are in the first movie and if you known what T.U.F.F. Puppy is)
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:07 am

i'm just going to do my own myself

Start - Love at First Hiccup - Devon Werkheiser - Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide - Scott Fellows - Big Time Rush - List of Big Time Rush Episodes - Miranda Cosgrove - iCarly - Jerry Trainor - T.U.F.F. Puppy - Stop

The next one will be

McFly - Big Time Rush (took me a while to figure this one out, but i'll give you guys a hint. When you're on McFly's page scroll down to 2008-09 and click the Jonas Brothers. Also Big Time Rush is a Nickelodeon show and Erin Sanders from Zoey 101 is on it.)
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down