McFly Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's in your CD collection?/ How did you get into music?

Go down

What's in your CD collection?/ How did you get into music? Empty What's in your CD collection?/ How did you get into music?

Post by t.fletcher_love Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 am

You may post pictures of your CD collection or you may just tell everyone what's in your CD collection and you can also post short stories about how you got into listening to music here too.

I might post a picture of my collection later because some of my CDs are in my closet and I don't want to get them out right now
So...
My CD collection consists of
All 3 Simple Plan CDs plus the Live at the Hard Rock CD
Green Day International Superhits
Both Naked Brothers Band CDs
The Ready Set CD
The Newest 3Oh!3 CD
The debut You Me At Six and Mayday Parade albums
Papa Roach Metamorphosis
Fall Out Boy Live in Phoenix and Folie a Deux
3 Good Charlotte CDs (the remix CD, Cardiology, and Good Morning Revival)
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Meet Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana 2 CDs
Jonas Brothers (self titled deluxe album)
My Chemical Romance The Black Parade
Kill Hannah Until There's Nothing Left of Us
The All-American Rejects current album
Owl City Maybe I'm Dreaming
Emma Roberts Unfabulous and More
and I thinks that's it for my more current CDs (i've bought all these 2007 and after)

Here's some of my old ones
Aaron Carter (Oh Aaron and Aaron's Party and Another Earthquake)
Birtney Spears (her first three albums)
Christina Agulara (her first album)
Radio Disney jams 3
Kids Bop
Backstreet Boys (3 CDs - the old stuff with I Want it That A Way on it)
Jennifer Lopez (actually I gave that to my friend because she liked her music)
Mandy Moore (2 CDs)
N*Sync (No Strings Attached)
Lizzie McGuire Soundtrack (the one for the TV show not the movie)
98 degrease CD (never really liked them my dad got me it)
Totally Hits 2001 (i got it in 2002 - how sad)
and
Some random CD by a Korean girl group Baby Vox (my cousin was at some store and saw it and she thought I would like it even though none of us speak Korean nor can we understand it)
that's about all of my older CDs. My dad purchased the majority of my old CDs that's how I got into music (funny story - i couldn't sleep one night and it was around midnight and my parents were still awake so to get me to sleep my dad offered to buy me CDs - he bought me Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears (I got 3 CDs three different times), Christina Agulara, and Aaron Carter [i listened to the Oh Aaron CD to death [some of the tracks barely play anymore]) It's interesting how my little brother is the same age as I was when I got my first CDs but he only knows about 4 singers/bands and he only really listens to 1 of them (he knows who Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, and Big Time Rush is, but he only listens to Big Time Rush [he loves their music so much])
When I was my brothers age (he's pretty young) i was into Aaron Carter and Britney Spears (mainly) and I basically listened to Aaron Carter almost every day and in the car i would sing along to the Britney Spears music.
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Number of posts : 844
Female
Location : US (the once place McFly's music need to be heard in)

Back to top Go down