McFly Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Would You Do If...? (GAME)

+20
dimitra
LeDoug_Mikifuu
emmo0
lightspeed out of my mind
deletedaccount
LeeLove
captivatedbymcfly
Sailormcmarnie
PoynterBabey
SomeKindOfMathMagician!
mrsbrightside
McBeth
Ffi Fi Fo Fum
TheFameMonster
Natz281
if looks could kill
ashlomnom
Abby the CSI lover
poorlittlerichgirl
t.fletcher_love
24 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What Would You Do If...? (GAME) - Page 10 Empty Re: What Would You Do If...? (GAME)

Post by t.fletcher_love Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:21 am

i'd let them come in and then ask them y they came to my house.

what would you do if dougie died and the news was all around the world l ike michael jacksons death
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Number of posts : 844
Female
Location : US (the once place McFly's music need to be heard in)

Back to top Go down

What Would You Do If...? (GAME) - Page 10 Empty Re: What Would You Do If...? (GAME)

Post by deletedaccount Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:48 pm

freak out because mcfly are actually on TV. Then cry because Dougie died.

What would you do if your school won a contest for a band/artist to preform at your at your school, thne found out the day of the preformance that the original band/artist dropped out and it was now McFLY preforming?

deletedaccount
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Number of posts : 1766
Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightspeed out of my mind Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Freak out. Like... legit freak out. And bug the hell out of all my friends, like I'm doing atm. Razz

What would you do if... they broke up?
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Number of posts : 1821
Female

Back to top Go down

Post by deletedaccount Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 am

cry my eyes out. convince myself their gonna be like the Hanson Brothers and randomly regroup after a few years.

what would you do if you were sitting outfront of your house and they walked by?

deletedaccount
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightspeed out of my mind Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 am

1. Wonder why they were in America at all, let alone where I live
2. Sit there staring like a weirdo
3. Realize I should go get a photo or autograph or something
4. Jump up, and either run after them but not reach them in time or run after them, reach them, and not have a pen/paper/camera
5. Be super happy for a REALLY long time Razz

What would you do if Tom tweeted you back... OH WAIT he did... when did this happen????? they started only speaking in Spanish (Espanol is on the mind atm)?
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by deletedaccount Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:31 am

i would freak out and jump on Erics back. Like I just did. Umm, 40 minutes ago? I would make an attempt to pay attention in Spanish class.

What would you do if all four of them were on Dancing With The Stars? (its currently on and I got home from play in time to see it!)

deletedaccount
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightspeed out of my mind Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:37 am

Uh... watch the show? Watch them make fools of themselves? Razz

What would you do if they only released their next album in Bahrain (it's a tiny country next to Saudi Arabia)?
[can you tell my questions are influenced by what I'm doing? I'm studying for my asia map quiz tomorrow lol]
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by deletedaccount Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:46 am

wouldn't effect me much because they DONT RELEASE THINGS HERE ANYWAY!

what would you do if Dougie had written the song Perfect for Simple Plan about his dad? (currently listening to them.. wink )

deletedaccount
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightspeed out of my mind Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:49 am

Be like "OMG McFly + Simple Plan = epicccc"!

What would you do if McFly were launching their website at 5:00am so you probably couldn't become a Pioneer? Oh, wait.

K, real one now: What would you do if you were the CIO of a company and Harry applied for a job?
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by deletedaccount Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:01 am

ask him why hes not with McFly. Then hire him as long as he swears to stay in McFLY and introduce me to the guys. wink

What would you do if McFly were on Castle? (Sorry, its on right now).

deletedaccount
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:14 am

I have no clue what show that is. It sounds British, but if McFly we physically on a castle I'd be like wtf how did they get up there and why did they choose a castle out of all the buildings possible.

what would you do if dougie rang your door bell on halloween dressed as a french maid and asked you for candy like he was a 5 year old kid
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeKindOfMathMagician! Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:40 pm

I would slowly give him candy, one by one just so I could spend longer time with him. aha xD lame.

What would you do if Harry wanted to get with your boyfriend/girlfriend that you'd been dating for years?
SomeKindOfMathMagician!
SomeKindOfMathMagician!
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Number of posts : 1817
Female
Location : Hiding in a SLIPPER, basically prepared to be put in the oven... ¬¬

http://www.ones-true-desire.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lightspeed out of my mind Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:18 pm

That'd be sorta weird, never knew he was gay Razz Buuut still be super mad at him. Why not me? Very Happy

What would you do if you met Tom at a meet and greet and he was just like "you were in my dream the other day!" but you'd never met before?
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ffi Fi Fo Fum Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:46 pm

tell him that he's always been in my dreams? wink
omg, that was cheesy hahaha!!

What would you do if Danny told you he'd dedicated Falling In Love to you?
Ffi Fi Fo Fum
Ffi Fi Fo Fum
That Girl
That Girl

Number of posts : 370
Female
Location : WALES. Where the men are men, and the sheep are scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by lightspeed out of my mind Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:48 pm

...fall in love? No but I couldn't abandon Tom and Harry like that! Be very flattered I guess. Nahh who am I kidding? Def fall in love.

What would you do if you posted a cover of a McFly song on youtube, it became really popular, and McFly offered to do a duet/collab with you?
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ffi Fi Fo Fum Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:49 pm

die. very simply Smile

what would you do if you got offered to support McFly on their forthcoming tour?
Ffi Fi Fo Fum
Ffi Fi Fo Fum
That Girl
That Girl

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightspeed out of my mind Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:54 pm

*ahahaha I'd fail, I'm not naturally talented in the music department lol* Be super excited and do it and hopefully not make a complete fool of myself?

What would you do ifffff... McFly read one of your fics and commented on it (and you knew it was them when they commented)?
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ffi Fi Fo Fum Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:03 pm

be embarassed! not that there's anything on there I wouldn't want them to see, it just seems a bit creepy for them to read it! hahaha, don't know if anyone else gets that feeling.

what would you do if you turned up at your house and McFly were there waiting for you?
x
Ffi Fi Fo Fum
Ffi Fi Fo Fum
That Girl
That Girl

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightspeed out of my mind Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Wonder why they were there, hyperventilate inside my head, and try to not freak out out loud.

What would you do if you found out you had been on one of those "stars in their lives" things (do you know what i mean? where the celeb discreetly follows you around pretending to be diff people and stuff?) and the celebs were McFly?
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:19 am

I'd b like I dont want mcfly to think I'm a stalker but it'd b fun to follow them around without them knowing

What if your video on YouTube beame the most watched video of all time because of mcfly
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lightspeed out of my mind Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:15 am

(btw the stars in their lives is about them following you around, not you following them around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGLM2cHIcoo )

itd be really cool i guess. wouldnt be surprised Razz

what would you do if tom wrote an autobiography and mentioned you in it?
Everybody Knows
Everybody Knows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:46 pm

tragic love affair wrote:(btw the stars in their lives is about them following you around, not you following them around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGLM2cHIcoo )

o i watched the vid and it was funny. If McFly were the stars following me i'd be like OMG they went into my house, but then be like there's nothing really interesting in my house except that i have a lot of TVs and computers at my house and MCFly wold probably be disappointed to see that I don't own any McFly albums (they cost too much to shop over to the US and usually buy my CDs at the store).
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:52 pm

tragic love affair wrote:(btw the stars in their lives is about them following you around, not you following them around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGLM2cHIcoo )

Depends how he mentioned me. If there was a whole chapter on something that happened to him with me in it (like if my name was mentioned a lot) then i'd be like OMG Tom wrote about me in his book I'm buying it. If I was just mentioned once I'd be like cool. I'm still gonna buy it. But if he just mentioned me as a fan then I would be like poo my names not in his autobiography. I'd still buy it though.

what would you do if McFly came to your house disguised as handy men (like those people who can fix a lot of small things like lights, holes in the wall, etc.) and said they were there to fix some things in your room, but were really going to look through your stuff.
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mirandaskywalker Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:28 pm

*shakes head* I would be VERY mad....until I got a good look at them, of course. Razz

What would you do if....your favorite lad read one of your fics, then mentioned it on television as one of the cheesiest things he's ever read in his entire life?
mirandaskywalker
mirandaskywalker
Not Alone
Not Alone

Number of posts : 213
Female

http://www.thatsthetruthfics.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 am

Miranda [TEAM JONES<3] wrote:*shakes head* I would be VERY mad....until I got a good look at them, of course. Razz

What would you do if....your favorite lad read one of your fics, then mentioned it on television as one of the cheesiest things he's ever read in his entire life?

Laugh I think.
I'd be honoured that he'd took the time to read it, then I'd laugh it off. He's my fave member for a reason. x

What would you do if..
The boy's were on a tv show and just randomly started talking about you?
Like "We met this girl once and Dougie thought she was fit but was too chicken to get her phone number."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next