McFly Fanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Would You Do If...? (GAME)

+20
dimitra
LeDoug_Mikifuu
emmo0
lightspeed out of my mind
deletedaccount
LeeLove
captivatedbymcfly
Sailormcmarnie
PoynterBabey
SomeKindOfMathMagician!
mrsbrightside
McBeth
Ffi Fi Fo Fum
TheFameMonster
Natz281
if looks could kill
ashlomnom
Abby the CSI lover
poorlittlerichgirl
t.fletcher_love
24 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

What Would You Do If...? (GAME) - Page 11 Empty Re: What Would You Do If...? (GAME)

Post by t.fletcher_love Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:24 am

I'd freak out cause if they said that I'd be like Dougie wanted my #? He should of asked. and then die of wanting to know what would happen if he really got my number.

Someone from the US answer this one cause I know all of us US people would love for this to happen

what would you do if you were driving and all of sudden you hear McFly talking about themselves on lets say Kiss FM.
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Number of posts : 844
Female
Location : US (the once place McFly's music need to be heard in)

Back to top Go down

What Would You Do If...? (GAME) - Page 11 Empty Re: What Would You Do If...? (GAME)

Post by t.fletcher_love Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:59 am

first i'd be like when did mcfly come to the US then i'd be like omg is that tom talking and lastly i would proceed with my driving and then sit in the car until they were done talking.

what would you do if every one of your birthday presents was something mcfly related (i wish that were the case for my birthday, but i don't live in the UK and it's hard to get mcfly stuff)
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hajaley Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Think that it was the best birthday ever! Very Happy

What would you do if you were in school and suddenly Mcfly rushed through the door into your class and announced loudly that they needed to take you away ....
? hahaa
Hajaley
Hajaley
Going Through The Motions

Number of posts : 130
Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:37 pm

first everyone would be like who are they (because nobody knows who they are) and then they'd be lost (because my school is huge it'd probably take them at least 5-10 min. to find my classroom and then when they find it my teacher would be like do you have a pass to get our of class, then tom would be like there's no time she doesn't need a pass and i'd freak and go hug them and then take them to find my friend and be like you're coming with me and then we'd leave (even though the security guards would catch us - but what can they do when i'm with a very famous band)

what would you do if the members of McFly your substitute teachers for a day (you wouldn't be able to freak out if you were at my school because everyone would be like what is wrong with you - nobody knows mcfly at my school, but then the girls would be like Mr. Jones is hot. or Mr. Poynter is hot. [haha- that's just like how all these girls who has had this one world history teacher in my school comes out of class and is like he's hot]
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hajaley Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:49 am

I would so be in shock!!!! Hahaa. I would walk into the room all happy expecting everything to be normal sit down look up and probably freeze or scream hahaha. I would most probably stare and be like "Ummm...Hi? What are you doing here?" haha. Some of the people in the class would know them so they will be shocked too but i think it would be fun to have my lessons taught by all of them!!! Imagine Mcfly trying to teach a class of 30 maths. It would be quite funny because I'm sure we would barely have to do any work. I would probably want to go into school if I knew Mcfly were teaching all of my lessons! Hahaa. Very Happy

What would you do if you were just casually walking down the aisles in tesco when Mcfly ran past you on one of the trolleys??! Hahaaa Smile
Hajaley
Hajaley

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:20 am

Since there are no tescos here in the US i'd actually be in the equivalent Costco or Sam's Club in the US, but if McFly passed me I'd freak our and then go say hi, but them my mom would be like what are you doing because I only there with my mom when I need stuff.

this is an edit of my post sorry i forgot to post a new one

what would you do if you were stuck at the airport (like a lot of you brits right now) and mcfly got on a plane that was supposedly canceled and left (mcfly would never do that because 1.) it's like impossible to leave the airports in brit now and 2.) they'd have to face a lot of angry fans and passengers if they did that [it'd be all over the news])
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

i'd be shocked that it's mcfly and then be really mad at them because if nobody can leave on a plane at the airport then that means nobody.

what would you do if you saw mcfly on a hanes underwear commercial?
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyInWonderland Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:43 pm

I'd Prob Laugh and Be Happy To Be Looking at them

What would do if mcfly showed up at your door to help you decorte for X-mas All four memebers and they played santa and you could sit on there laps?
MissyInWonderland
MissyInWonderland
That Girl
That Girl

Number of posts : 303
Female

http://www/twitter.com/xomissyxox

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:48 am

i'd first let them in and then go get the decorations and freak out while looking for everything because mcfly would be in my house and then tell them what i want for christmas

what would you do if all the members of mcfly left except Tom and McFly became Tom's alias (sorta like what happened to cute is what we aim for everyone left except for Shaant so he's now cute is what we aim for by himself, but i don't actually thik this will ever happen to mcfly because their such good friends)
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by missistrouble Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:44 pm

i would be depressed and than i would support Tom and try find out about the others projects

what woudl you do if you are on holiday somewhere and mcfly is in the same hotle on the same floor in the room next to you for holiday Very Happy
missistrouble
missistrouble
All About You
All About You

Number of posts : 880
Female
Location : with dougie in a racet on my way to venus and in the moment we are doing a stop at milkey waywe are at miley way

http://lotteinnoband.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:02 pm

I would DIE!! Not dare to knock on their door, but always dress well, in the hopes of running into them Razz Hahahaha no really, I wouldn't know what to do!! Press a glass up against the wall, and listen to them talking Surprised HAHAHA

Okay, what would you do if you were trapped on an island with one of the flyers?

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:32 am

i'd talk to which ever one is on the island with me because we gotta figure out a way to get off of the island, but i'd probably be to big of a spaz to talk to the mcfly person on the island (hopefully it's not dougie who's on the island with me because i have a feeling there wouldn't be much progress of getting of the island with him on it)

what would you do if danny played badminton instead of soccer (football) and he was your celebrity guest partner (because of course you'd be so good at badminton that that would be possible0)
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hajaley Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Well, I love badminton anyway and even though I know Danny loves football I would love to play with him and see what he is like at it! I would freak out if I found out he was my badminton partner and possibly not be able to focus on the game completely as he would be standing metres from me! Razz

What would you do if Dougie carried on getting tattoos until they almost covered his body?!
Haha....
Hajaley
Hajaley

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t.fletcher_love Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:35 am

no offence that would be kinda gross and i bet the fans would stop him before that even happened

what would you do if Harry stood right next to you in marching band and kept trying to start a convo with you, but it'd get cut off before you got to answer his questions (i'd freak out if he stood next to me in marching band cause i stood next to a bunch of freshman and they were so bad the drum major assumed i was a freshman too. and i'd probably talk to him every second i could during band [ex. the breaks like our awesome popsicle break during the summer and our usual water breaks])
t.fletcher_love
t.fletcher_love
All About You
All About You

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11